Old 10-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #1693
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Here is the Chris Rufo video is oct 11

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Stanford Children's doctor says "the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold" and suggests that if a boy takes hormones and "her testes are non-functional," doctors should surgically remove them—even if the child is a minor
So I watched the 2 min clip.

1. Demand for gender affirming surgery is up 5 fold .. bc transgender finally feel comfortable "coming out" and there is now a medical community attempting to welcome them. This "stat" isnt about minors.

2. Odd of her to say the medical comm advises to remove non function organs like an appendix ... I have both my appendixes, I dont know anyone who gets them removed without some medical need to do so. Bad analogy.

3. She never said the testes should be removed from a minor, she did say they would be non functioning bc of hormone blockers .. and then she did the odd appendix analogy (but she didnt say that minors are getting their testes removed). But the point being, its irreversible

4. "Transgender patient is the most well informed patient with years of psychological evaluations, months of medical treatment and has thought about that this for years" ... this is one of my points (and im educated guessing here) .. but no minor is having this done without a lot of education and thought behind it.

You act like I send my daughter to school in the morning and the school sends her back to me as a boy.

--------

Anyway ... conservatives win again with the contorl of the dialogue.

Here I am doing a deep dive into transgender minors ... bc like 50 or so 16-17 year old have the "tops" surgery ...

----

And I am thoroughly done with this .. i feel like a dog feetching the bone chico and conseravtives are throwing
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.50045 seconds with 10 queries