View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #39
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: D.J. Swearinger released

Keim fucking nails it. Another solid reason why he's the best beat writer the Redskins have.

Swearinger... well it was surprising, but it makes sense. Not the first outburst he's had, and apparently after previous ones Gruden told him to keep that shit in house. He didn't, obv. lacks respect for leadership, had to go. I would've benched him for next week and released him in the offseason for better optics but that's just me. It only makes us look worse considering the Reuben/Mason Foster fiascos.

And finally, fuck Bruce Allen. If he survives this year we need to get the GoFundMe for a mobile billboard started.

Also this quote really stands out to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Swearinger
"Jonathan Allen had a great game; why wouldn't he say that after a great game? But he doesn't play in coverage and he never knows what's going on in the back end. I'm taking up for my players and guys going out to war with me. ... All the guys in the back end who feel the same about how we play defense. That's all it is."
This is supposed to be a team. The fact that DJ basically said Allen doesn't know what he's talking about is another insight into the shitty culture on this team. I don't mind him talking about Manusky but not Allen.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 3.71133 seconds with 10 queries