View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 06:59 PM   #43
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Vagiants Pre Game Thread Sunday 1 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
lol that got me laughing actually out loud .. i feel like people use "lo"l way to liberally

------------

Giants run D (at least ranking wise) is bad, so I hope this game comes down to us running the ball bc if we can run it 40 times, get 150 yds, control clock, no negative plays = Heinike not tasked with throwing on known passing plays on a 3rd and long.

The "due" theory is working greatly against us. We are due for a lost fumble in our own end, we are due for a heinike int at an inopportune time, we are due for a major injury.

As long as we need multiple things to go right to win (opponent muffs punt deep, int in end zone to end game), this razors edge formula should be win one, lose one, win one, lose one.
Just watched last week's Giants @ Cowboys game, NY's run D is legit bad. We must exploit that and control the game.
There are also ways to bring pressure on Jones, so let's hope our Dline keeps playing as well as recently.

Only worry is their running game, Mayo and Bostic better be in a good day, and JDR will have to scheme around our lack of speed at LB, wether it be blitzing DB or mixing in some 5 men front... but be ready for a couple of frustrating drives with some frustrating big runs on 2nd and 10+ and 3rd and 4.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04625 seconds with 10 queries