View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #29
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Redskins Signing Adrian Peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I get all that but he is 33 years old. He is not going to fit in with what we have going on here. He's going to want the ball 20 plus times like he did in New Orleans. I find it hard to believe that this wasn't done to try and sell tickets. Garbage ass Vinny Cerrato type of signing.
We need someone who is not hurt to run the ball, right now we only have two players that are %100 healthy.

Jay's job is on the line and Dough Williams has been consistently saying that they need to improve the running game (a judgement on all the returning RBs not named Chris Thompson). With Guice out and all the injuries, the running game would have been back to last year's status.

AP was given a 1-year deal, which is very low risk/high reward type of situation IMO.

I'd prefer this outcome, as opposed to giving up a draft pick on a 1-year rental. Did you forget the TJ Duckett trade? That was Vinny ball.

Also, I prefer this to the status quo of having a recovering CT, banged up Perine and just Kelly and Bibbs healthy.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04279 seconds with 10 queries