View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 01:02 AM   #20
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: 2011 Redskins Free Agents Rumors and Reports-Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
You aren't waiting on a move that makes sense, you're waiting on boneheaded FA moves we've done all so many times. It's not your fault, Vinny conditioned the fan base to come to expect those types of FA blunders. These moves make great sense. Three rookie WRs and a shortened off-season for them to learn the offense. Why do you think he's bringing in guys that know the system?

Jarmon solid? What part of his game so far makes him solid? Because Vinny pissed away a 3rd rounder for him? He doesn't fit this system and getting and getting a productive WR was a steal for us.

The only guys that would be shaking their head right now is Vinny. We'd signed 4 out the 5 top free agents and overpaid as normal. Good thing those days are long gone. It'll be ok bro, lots of trash to still clean up around here. Give them time.
Getting Yanda would have been a big move that would have made sense. I think people expected something like this or a move to get a QB. I doubt any knowledgeable fan would expect Vinny-esque FA moves. There is still plenty of time to get a starting guard, hopefully sign J. Brown, and get a NT (Jenkins).
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.58200 seconds with 10 queries