View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 10:12 PM   #196
rocnrik
Playmaker

Re: Super Bowl Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Fans who don't want to go all in on a QB, IMO, are undermining the young talent this team has. You bring an elite QB like Watson to this team, we are a playoff contender right away, and can be a SB contender within two years.

I don't think our team is bad enough (knock on wood) to have a top 5 pick in the next 3 years, which is what you need to have a sure fire top rookie QB. As I've said, I'm fine parting with the 2021, 2022, and 2023 first round picks to get Watson.
Questions for you ..aside from QB position how does the WFT stack up against the Chiefs? I’m trying to figure out is the WFT really one player away from a super bowl and I just don’t believe it. Do I believe We have the QB on the team now to take us there .. NO I do not however trading away three number ones and top players on this team will not make us better .. some guys say They would not trade Young for Watkins straight up .. would you trade Chase young for 3 number one picks and two solid starters? Patrick M is widely considered one of the top if not the top QB in the league and look what happened agianst Tampa .. a team we could have beaten ...gonna be interesting to see how this plays out ..
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05839 seconds with 10 queries