View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Should we be drafting Tua???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I think Tua is going to be a franchise QB. But Haskins showed in his last games that he could be elite also. If Haskins had shown no growth in his rookie season, or if he totally sucked at the end of the season, then I could see the possibility of considering doing what the Cardinals did with a QB replacement draft choice. The Cardinals looked at Josh Rosens’ rookie season and thought he might be a draft bust. He didn’t grow, he didn’t improve, looked lousy his first year. They took the chance to replace him, traded him and replaced him with Murray. They made the right choice.

But Haskins got better every game his rookie season. He played hurt and showed his toughness and grit. He showed leadership. The last two games were played at an ELITE level AS A ROOKIE. What more do people want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Haskins is a Good Young QB and can be a franchise QB and showed some good growth and will get better but seriously to call him "Elite" after last season ,no .

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03418 seconds with 10 queries