View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:31 PM   #35
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: Welcome to DC Chase Young!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I’m predicting the Redskins will be 8-8 this season and I’m drinking the koolaid? Lol. I’ll talk to you at the end of the season. I think the defense will progress to the top ten or so based mostly on the new coaches this season and some on Chase and a lot of other good players who were mismanaged. The offense is more a work in progress and will take more time.

Manusky has never been able to get his defenses out of the bottom quarter of the NFL , no matter WHO he had playing for him. Is he a defensive coordinator for another team now? No - because he just keeps repeating his record. Jack Del Rio and Rivera have taken trash defenses and brought them to the top. Not because of a massive infusion of new, great players but because they are successful coaches, motivators and teachers.

Another factor: Bruce Allen isn’t making personnel and team decisions and neither is Snyder. I look at Kyle Smith as an excellent evaluator of personnel, another HUGE change m.

If you think predicting a team will be .500 is koolaid drinking, then I’ll take mine in Guinness flavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This team with a weaker personnel could have been in the playoffs 3-4 years, injuries prevented from happening. The only ? are Haskins development and LT, I think will be fine since we are loaded with young talent and would not be surprised to see us in the playoffs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06907 seconds with 10 queries