View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 02:12 AM   #1
Redskins8588
Playmaker

So far this offseason

I would like to say hi to everyone who will read this. This is my first post here. With that being said lets talk football.

First thing, I am not still sold on the Mark Brunell trade. I mean I can see where Gibbs is going he wants security, but that is a lot of money for someone who is near the end of there career. I only hope that PR can get over it and try to hold on to his starting job.

Second, the Bailey-Portis trade. I am not really sure where I stand on this issue. If we are going to lose Bailey, why not get something in return? If the Lions are no longer a possibility than take the next best deal. I don't however like the fact that the Redskins will be loosing there second round pick for Portis. I may be the only one who thinks this, but what about Rock Cartwright? I mean he did do pretty good last season when he had to carry the load because of the other running backs being hurt. He kinda reminded me of another running back that started out as a fullback, and I am talking about Steven Davis. Yes, Steven Davis is 100% better than Rock Cartwright but even Davis had to start out somewhere. Most of Rocks yards last season did come from running between the tackles and not outside.

That is all that I have to say for now, and thank you for reading.
Redskins8588 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06122 seconds with 10 queries