View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 10:04 AM   #55
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Redskins Offseason Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is only a result of one of the worst owner in sports, Dan Snyder. We got bought by a buffoon who set the franchise back by twenty years. Sad but true

I just hate to think about Snyder...I just get irate. Really sad what this franchise has become.
That stat cracks me up tho because it's the last time Dallas won a sb, y start it at 95? It's a jab at them.

Dallas and Was should both be EMBARRASSED that this shit has lasted that long, its a joke to both fan bases and franchisees who are storied teams.

Unfortunately I dont know if we'll ever see the skins win a SB again, I would say odds are yeah eventually they will get hot and win but man look at GB, they went like 30 plus years w/o winning one, KC has only won 1 since the SB era. Some teams have yet to even make it there.

Vegas has us at 7-9 next yr as of today, which means squat

Washington
Projected 2018 over/under: 7 wins

Arguably the most injury-hit team in football, Jay Gruden's team will hope to get more games -- if not full seasons -- out of impact contributors such as Chris Thompson, Jordan Reed and Trent Williams in 2018. Of course, Washington might be coming back with a totally different team, given that it could move on from Kirk Cousins and cut cornerback Josh Norman, which would slice its most expensive offensive and defensive players off the roster. This total assumes both players stay while Washington allows Bashaud Breeland and Zach Brown to leave in free agency, but much is up in the air.

Last edited by skinsfaninok; 01-19-2018 at 10:21 AM.
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.01816 seconds with 10 queries