Thread: Bruce Out??
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:02 AM   #44
Defensewins
Playmaker

Re: Bruce Out??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I understand that sentiment, but the idea that nothing will change if Bruce isn’t completely gone is kind of irrational. There are A LOT of things to hate about Bruce Allen, we can all agree on that. But just because someone sucks at running an entire company doesn’t mean they suck at literally everything and are not qualified to do anything.

Bruce is a bad GM, but i honestly do think he has the ability and personality to deal with politicians to get a stadium deal done. If he’s in some role where that his is one and only job, then good - it will free up the new president and GM to focus entirely on the football side of operations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not see stadium builder in BA’s resume. How many stadiums did he help his former teams build? Teams that needed new stadiums.
I see a polarizing insecure man who has ridden his daddy’s coat tails for to long. The only way the Redskins get a new stadium is turning around their tarnished image. Not exactly Allen’s strength. Sentiment in DC area for tax payer help to build a new stadium for Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen’s Redskins will not go far at this time. Dan has to distance himself from BA.
Add the lease at the current Stadium is through 2027. He is going to be with the Redksins until then? I hope not.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06510 seconds with 10 queries