skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Offseason Roster Moves Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Well, looking ahead...

I made a list of 2020 Free agents who I think could help us:

Offense:

TE - Eric Ebron. Age 27. Eric has posted four straight seasons of PFF grades of 69.0 or above. He is a reliable receiving option and a true Red Zone threat. In 2018 alone he scored an eye-opening 13 TD’s. Estimated salary $7M.

WR - Emmanuel Sanders. Age 33. He is an excellent route runner with exceptional hands and a history of NFL success. I see him as a stabilizing veteran presence and mentor for our WR group for a season or two. Estimated salary $10M.

OT - Dennis Kelly. Age 30. He is a natural RT, although he has played at LT, as well. He was a backup in Philly until he was traded to Tennessee. He has been a very good pass protector who allows few sacks and commits very few penalties. Estimated salary ??. He could be a bargain as a UFA.

Defense

FS - Tre Boston. Age 28. Tre is a true FS. He is a playmaker who is outstanding in coverage. Played for CAR last season. He could be a great fit working with Collins. Estimated salary $8M.

Slot Corner - It’s our hometown hero, Kendall Fuller! Age 25. He was possibly the top slot corner in the League when he was with us so, of course, Bruce Allen traded him. He played out of position at safety for KC. He is a playmaker and it is time to bring him home to play the slot for us. Estimated salary $5M.

That’s all I’ve got to offer as FA possibilities. There just aren’t very many players to be had as FA’s who won’t cost a fortune or who I think can move the needle upwards for us.
Good list, would be nice to add another RB as well.. Let CT go

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03680 seconds with 10 queries