Thread: Wizards
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #8
itvnetop
Playmaker

Re: Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I will only be cautiously optimistic about the Wizards until Ernie Grunfeld is gone, but I'm happy to see them winning and taking the next step towards being dominant. Sadly thanks to my job my sports time has been cut back drastically (I can only watch games on the weekend) but me and my buddies were just talking about making it to at least one game before the season is over.

Amazing how little love Wall gets from fans and the rest of the NBA though, I can't even tolerate hearing that Kyrie is better and the fact that the fans didn't even vote him in as a starter for the All Star game is laughable. Yet another point that shows how nobody can take that game seriously in any sport (although I will admit I love the skills contests and I think the NBA does a way better job with the event than the NFL does).
DC sports makes me cautiously optimistic all the way around haha. Can the Caps deliver in the playoffs after a dominating regular season?

Looks like Love is out six weeks after minor knee surgery. With the way the Cavs have been playing, it's not out of the question that they'd lose their top seed. Additionally, how much time will they need to get that chemistry back before the playoffs?

my blather
itvnetop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03976 seconds with 10 queries