View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #66
sevier2
Impact Rookie

Re: Dallas week Version 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The preseason snaps talk drives me a little nutty. Would Smith be noticeably better if he had twice the work? Three times? What’s the magic number? I still maintain that he got more quality work in practice vs a preseason opponent playing basic schemes with backups.

The Rams pretty much sat their guys all August and it had zero impact. No they didn’t have a new QB but they had plenty of new faces around Goff.
I agree.

I think fans want something to point at and say, "That's the reason they're not playing well right there!" when the truth is there are a lot more factors that go into it.

I'm not really sure why the offense isn't clicking so well right now but I accept that. Hopefully it gets better but playing more in the pre-season would not have helped as much as people like to believe.

What would have happened if A. Smith go thurt in the pre-season? We'd be hearing the exact opposite calls such as, "Why are the starters in so long anyways??"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Its' the life of an NFL head coach.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.11995 seconds with 10 queries