Thread: Depth Chart
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
skinster
Impact Rookie

Depth Chart

Redskins.com | Depth Chart

Sorry if this was already in another post, there are like 9 million posts to go through, and I also think its worth its own thread. What do you guys find interesting about the depth chart?

Landry obviously is our starter, but why is he not listed on it? is he hurt? And where is torain? I know he's hurt but he's not even mentioned. Maybe the writting on the wall that his injury bug has got to the coaches too much.

I think its odd that rex is listed ahead of beck a couple of days after kyle said he wanted beck with the 10th overall pick. Not surprising that rex beat him out from a talent perspective, just surprising because of what everything the coaches have been telling us.

I like our wr depth order, but don't like how low our rookies are. We traded back a million times to draft these guys, and it looks like there is a good possibility neither will make the team considering they are 7 and 8 on the depth chart. (*edit added in- they are 8 and 9 if you include that Banks will make the team*) It makes me feel like our draft strategy of trading back was harmful to our roster when the guys we traded back for look like they won't make the team.

I think its interesting the keiland williams is a FB, I don't know what is up with that, but feel that he will be our 4th rb and torain is shown the door.

I didn't know we signed sean locklear. Good pickup for depth. But it interesting that he is at tackle. Any possibility we are going to sign heyer again?

Sellers being the 4th TE makes me think he's gone.

I love our dline depth.

CB depth I'm satisfied with, but I have the same sentiment about our S depth as I do with our WR depth. Gomes is listed as either the 6th or 7th S and looks like a wasted draft pick that we didn't need to trade back for.

I love that we got Keyaron Fox (didn't know that). I heard that Jackson is having 1st team reps in stead of kerrigan. Our lack of OLB depth scares me. Anyone know Kerrigans injury situation? When he is due to come back and if it will be an lingering injury? Or if Chris Wilson will be brought back?

Last edited by skinster; 08-09-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: wr depth number change
skinster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.07152 seconds with 10 queries