View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 02:25 PM   #14
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

If we fire everybody .. there is literally no one to help Snyder pick the GM.
There is of course his buddy who sits next to him on Sundays....... Joe Gibbs.

It seemed like Dan wanted to clean house last off season and I think we were all amazed that not a single person was fired. It must have been Bruce who persuaded him not to do it, so I don't think Dan will be very happy to be in this position again so early in the season and looking at a rebuild.

Sometimes clearing everybody out is a good thing, even the talented guys....... when the culture is so toxic sometimes it is the only way to reset things otherwise the players see the same coaches and the same FO people and assume that nothing is changing.

Do you all remember how happy we all were when Vinny was fired and every one thought it would be great to have a football guy in charge at last......

Dan isn't going to get a respected football guy to come within a million miles of Fedex, maybe Joe can. We are more than likely just going to have to cross our fingers that Kyle Smith hasn't been fatally poisoned by Bruce. I understand that Schaeffer (sp?) has a very good reputation though, correct me if I am wrong.

It does amaze me that despite the dysfunction that so many good young coaches and FO people seem to come out of Washington
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05596 seconds with 10 queries