View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 01:20 PM   #9
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Top Stories Going Into Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
This may be an unpopular opinion but it's mine. For me it comes down to knowing where you're at as an organization. These camp battles should be about getting as many young guys on the field as possible. That means so long AP. Guice is my starter, Perine, CT and #34 can back him up. Good bye Josh Norman, you're gone anyway next year so might as well try and get a draft pick for ya. I want to see more of the kid from JMU. Keenum and Colt can split the 2nd team reps. #7 gets all the 1st team reps so he can make improvement so he can get ready for week one. Mason Foster thanks for the below average memories but Dion Hamilton, Harvey Clemons and Holcolmn are getting as many reps as possible. Doc we already know what you are. Insert the rookies, 2nd year Sims w/ Gruden's new pet in the slot.

I'm tired of having a team that has a max of 9 wins. What's the point? Bruce says we're close. To what? A Wild Card and go home? I'd rather get these young guys out there and win 4 or 5 game and have draft pick capital for next year. Why keep trying to win 8 or 9 games every year? We're a tread water type of organization. Keep your head above water, just do enough to keep your jobs.
The NFL is a year to year league anymore (other than NE).

If we can play as a top 10 defense all year, this team could make a playoff run. I would agree if our defense was trash but there is really good talent there.

Haskins/Case or whoever just needs to protect the ball and we will have a chance. This team was 6-2 with Smith throwing for 170 yards a game and still won game with Josh Johnson at QB.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.19149 seconds with 10 queries