View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:10 PM   #38
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Best Offensive Skill Talent Since When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I don't see how the addition of Robinson hurts at all, or why there is really any complaints about it. I'm not sure if he'll take over the starting job from AG, but having two very capable RBs (plus McKissic) is going to do nothing but help this offense. Especially if Robinson is a capable blitz picker upper.

Personally, I'm pretty eager to see this offense in the Fall. There are still some question marks - Logan Thomas' health, Curtis Samuel's health, will the O-line be as good as they have been the last couple years...but I think there's a lot of potential there.
I'm fine with it. But to be fair, from what I understood, SF69's point was just that maybe the pick could've been better used, maybe more need oriented, cuz you can find talented RBs later in the draft.

For me, the draft being a crapshoot, I have no issue with them taking a player they really like, you don't draft only for next year, you draft for the future and between cap issues and injuries, you never know who's gonna be on your roster in 3 to 5 years...

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05101 seconds with 10 queries