View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 09:21 AM   #28
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Training Camp is fast approaching What....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Add to that the fact the said player didn't choked the said particular game nearly as much as he's made out to have done, and that the team (defense, receiving corps and Oline) choked it out maybe more than he did, and you have yourself a very lazy narrative.
Wentz had his bad moments for sure, more so in the Raiders game the week before than in the final game. But he had a way better season than people think IMO.
Not such a lazy narrative. So what you're saying is that he had "bad moments" in the 16th and 17th games of the season with the PLAYOFFS on the line but he didn't choke? Those "bad moments" were some of the worst plays by a panic-stricken QB that I've ever seen. The interception he threw from his own end zone was atrocious. On the other hand, he ran up his stats in early season games which were not in the must win category. BFD. They lost their last chance game to the Jaguars, for Pete's sake. So please don't criticize me for calling choking by its proper name.

Look, we all want him to succeed here but he is flawed so don't start thinking that we are set at QB. "We'll see" is the best I can say about him at this time.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04961 seconds with 10 queries