Thread: Fans at Fed Ex
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 12:11 PM   #66
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Fans at Fed Ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I am just sharing my story, I understand it is one person's and not necessarily indicative of the whole.

Around Sep 1st, I had chills and nightsweats and that Tuesday I slept 14 hours straight. Typically I sleep about 5 to 6 at most. I am 53, from March to July I lost 50 lbs, but still am in the overweight category for BMI. I live a fairly typical low middle income caucasian male lifestyle. By the time I took the test I was definitely feeling better. I got the results back in 3 days that it was positive. The county called each day from there until they told me I was good to go. That was on the 10th. I have had no symptoms since then, but on my own I went and did a re-test on the 16th. Guess what, it came back positive. Is anyone else NOT shocked.

So should I quarantine for the rest of my life, because clearly I could be a carrier for the foreseeable future.

Oh let me add, my son who lives with me was then also required to get a test even though he had no symptoms, it also came back positive, And for him - a 23yo auto mechanic, he was told to stay away from his job until he has a negative test. He took a second one the same time I did, and though he has not told me his results yet, I imagine that it will be positive also.

Again, one person's story - but it is an actual person's story and not a media narrative from either side.
Glade to hear you and your Son are ok. I went on my Beer trip and since I am from MD Massachusetts required me to get a covid test ,luckily it came back negative .

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.12113 seconds with 10 queries