View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Getting ready for my Week 14 DC trip !

Don't be afraid to check places like Modells for sales. Bought several jerseys/beanies/etc. there over the years when they had stuff on sale. Best one was an Ovi Winter Classic sweater (jersey for you NFLers) they had marked 50% off two days before the Winter Classic.

If you really want to rent a car I'm surprised you didn't look into car offers paired with your flight. When I fly I always look into their offers for discounted rental cars because often times it's easier than booking a car separately. Key exception is when flying into a major touristy city like Chicago/Boston/Vegas, they have massive insane taxes that cost as much as the actual rental if you rent at the airport. Not sure if DC is like that too but you can get around it by taking an Uber/Lyft to a rental agency several blocks away from the airport and renting there.

I also second Irish's suggestion to verify what you can't bring into Fedex. The list is long. My ex had to ditch her umbrella in the parking lot because they wouldn't let her bring it into the game once.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04658 seconds with 10 queries