View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 11:55 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: I Don't Like That - Post Game Thread

Immediate thoughts -

Fuck Bruce Allen. Moreau is a JAG, who only gets reps because we had to trade Fuller to get Alex Smith, when we probably could've traded for Keenum on the cheap because the Vikings got Cousins. Norman - it boggles my mind that between him and Collins we have $150 mil tied up between the two and neither are playmakers. Collins makes tackles, but for the money we pay him he needs to be forcing turnovers. Norman, idk if he's playing like this because he's hurt, but if he can't be an effective corner because he's hurt then get his ass out of the game. Two poor FA contracts handed out by this FO, once again reflecting poorly on Bruce.

Haskins - watch this video of his postgame presser and tell me he looks the slightest bit confident that he knows what he's doing. You guys are delusional, thinking that a rookie qb who can't set his feet, needs to rework his throwing motion, can't scan the field, can't diag pre-snap coverage, lacks pocket awareness and probably knows 1/10 of the playbook will get better taking his lumps on the field.

This defense - So we held them to 19 points. Whoop-de-fucking-do. We also gave their punter a night off because he never had to punt. The thing that stands out to me is the glaring lack of a dominant middle linebacker. We haven't had one since Fletcher left, and Fletcher left probably 2 years too late. The defense has so much room for improvement. And I love Dunbar but god damn he can't stay healthy.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.72376 seconds with 10 queries