Thread: Cards postgame
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #74
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Cards postgame

O line was getting 0 push or holes for the run game in the 1st half. 2nd half, I saw some unit cohesion where they were able to seal some running lanes and move the DL.

Geron Christian - if the expectation for him was to just stay in front of Chandler Jones and delay his progress to the QB by 2-3 seconds, I thought he kinda met that expectation. They got 4 sacks on the day but Chandler Jones had 0s on his stat sheet but with 4 QB hits.

Wes martin - he looked a little better. still no where needed to be considered even an average O lineman but he was able to stand in front of his man and impede progress a tiny bit.

^^ These guys are just below average players who should be no. 2 or 3 on depth charts and not starters.

But this is what this season is about. See if Wes martin can anchor better, toughen up a bit. See if Geron can recognize and handle an outside speed rush vs an inside spin move.

I thought they both played better week 2 vs week 1.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.17941 seconds with 10 queries