View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:12 PM   #101
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Former Trump Administration Employees

As Freddie Mercury would say,..........another one bites the dust!!!

Bye ,bye Mr John Bolton

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...214103965.html

Trump’s firing of John Bolton 'shows a deeper problem,' says former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power
Max Zahn 5 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
In an exclusive interview on Tuesday, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power sharply criticized President Donald Trump’s ouster of National Security Advisor John Bolton, saying the dismissal indicates an unsteady administration and the dispute over the termination’s details exemplifies a “deeper problem” of public trust.

“Instability in the world is never aided by instability at the center of the government that is the most powerful in the world,” says Power, who served for over three years as the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations under President Barack Obama.

Trump announced the firing of Bolton on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon; soon after, Bolton tweeted a rebuke, saying that he had offered to resign on Monday night.

“We even see in the form in which this firing slash resignation occurred a deeper problem, which is nobody knows what’s true anymore,” Power says. “Trump said ‘I fired him,’ John Bolton said, ‘No actually I resigned or tried to resign.’ When America’s word is contested, when it’s questioned, that’s not good for our national security.”

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.19217 seconds with 10 queries