View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 07:17 PM   #2055
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
Getting ripped offed by some pecker head who knows he is ripping you off. Went to leave my office last week and could not find my keys. I got to work at 7am and its now 8:30 pm and I'm tired and ready to leave. Keys no where to be found. I figured I had probably sat them on my desk and a customer had picked them up unknowingly. Called the last few customers in my office and no luck. Called wife and she cannot find my spare and its now 9:30. Called locksmith and they gave me a price of $130 and I told them to come on.

Took him an hour and when he got there the price started changing. It's now up to $250 and I started raising hell. So he was nice and could get it back down to $200 blaming the company for the price change. At this point I said just do it and want to punch the guy in the face the entire time. When finished he said it was $200 plus tax for a total of $212 which at the time didn't question. Next morning looked at the bill email to me and what he called a $12 tax was listed a a convenience fee. So he also lied about it being a tax.

Next day I'm sitting at my desk and one of those customers I called walks in and says look what I found as he held up me keys.

You should have punched the customer in the face. Lol. Not sure exactly what you do but if you could manage to charge your customer a “tax” of about 212 dollars that would work.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.85413 seconds with 10 queries