View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 02:22 AM   #226
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
This sounds about right....
The Skins are "settling" for the best of bad options that could affect our quarterbacking for years to come....
A month ago everyone was saying..lets sit on this, deal with crappy QB, get a really good one next year while building a nice draft including edge, WR, guard, etc.....

One month later....we NEEEEED a qb.

Not saying I disagree....but this seems like a well we suck anyways and have no patience to go through pain to build a team...lets just strive for "better than Suck" again...it seems to be what we're good at.

Thats the Redskins way under our current leadership
I say screw it.....Draft every monster lineman and edge guy you can and trade for a legit #1 WR....and hell....draft a 3rd round QB for kicks and throw him in there...and see if he can survive.....until next draft.
Thing is, as much as I'd love this to be a rebuilding year, at the end of which Gruden (at least) is fired... it is not happening. These guys want to save their jobs. They want to try to win now as hard as they're able to.

Once and if this fact is accepted as true, I do think Rosen is, by a huge margin, the less bad option at QB us.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.46298 seconds with 10 queries