View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #47
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Current Redskins Salary Cap Status - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I'd trade Moss for a 2 but we'd still need a #1WR. Where is that coming from. Thomas looks like a turd in the makin g and while Kelly has serious talent his knees indicate he'll never play 16 a year. Randle El can't even do the #2 job sufficiently. We can get by with Kelly @ #2 to me(cross fingers on his knees).
Well, you'll probably hear rumors of Houshmanzadeh. But I think those are bunk, probably being fed from right inside Redskins Park to jack up TJ's value (which is high as it is) since their division opponents are known to be interested.

And I don't think they're trying to get extra picks with the intent on spending a high pick on a #1 WR. So I agree we still would need someone. If healthy, big if, Kelly should be a lock to be the #2 WR this year. Thomas, will be in that 3/4 range in 2009, depending on how much he advances this off-season and what happens with El. And Davis should be much more involved, I would think.

You'll probably also hear rumors of Brandon Jones because of the Sherman Smith connection with Tennessee, I'm not buying those either.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05380 seconds with 10 queries