View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 08:30 AM   #41
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
This is perhaps the worst Redskin offense I have ever seen. This and the 93 offense. It's hard just to get 1st downs. And even when they get a positive play it's called back because someone fucks up.

And that game plan on offense, who came up with that shit? You have to be able to at least give #17 some chances, he's your best player and you give him one ball. And enough with all the trick plays too Sims. It worked once like 4 games ago. How about giving him 4 pass routes?

These coaches are just such pure garbage. I don't want any of them back. Not one single coach, all gone.
The blame lies 110% on Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder. The talent on offense is unacceptable and the way they handle free agency and the draft on offense is a joke. The TE position...we've gotten zilch from Davis and Reed and its costs up 15 million alone this year. The mishandling of Cousins...the only real QB we've had for the last 20 years is criminal. The stupid Alex Smith, McNabb, Keenum trades... the reluctance to draft a young QB, choosing to keep McCoy on the roster instead of developing someone. Constant Oline issues with no depth, limited play at LG and now the debacle of TW situation. Paul Richardson free agent bust...Josh Doctson draft bust. Drafting injured RB Guice and Bryce Love...settling on 35 year old RB. Letting the owner pick Haskins.

This is 110% on Bruce and Dan

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-21-2019 at 08:50 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05006 seconds with 10 queries