View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:26 PM   #19
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Redskins predictions 2019 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Camp is a little over a week away for the Skins, lets see some player predictions for who we think wins certain jobs and who really takes a leap forward this season.

For me I'm going to start with QB - I truly believe Dwayne Haskins wins the job with his pure leadership skills and smarts of the game, not to mention he will WOW the coaching staff with his elite arm talent.

The one player I have taking a leap forward this year and making a run at being a top tier Defensive player is Jon Allen, who after missing most of his rookie year played all 16 games last season.

Accounting for 61 tackles, eight sacks and 35 total pressures (20 hurries).

Allen was also awesome in run defense only missing 4 tackles all season.

What do you guys say?

HTTR
Not really a prediction but god do I hope Wes Martin wins the starting LG spot.

I'd also like Sprinkle to earn some more playing time, we need an hybrid TE that can block and catch.

On defense I hope Montae Nicholson can get back to what he was before his nasty concussion.

My prediction would be squad one rather than a player one: I think our secondary can look amazing this season. With an improved pass rush (Montez Sweat + inside pressure + M Reliable Kerrigan), don't tell me SS Collins - FS Evertt/Nicholson - CB Norman - CB Dunbar/Moreau - SlotCB Stroman/Moreland is not a great squad !

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.51591 seconds with 10 queries