Thread: Ravens Postgame
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 05:36 PM   #11
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Ravens Postgame

Positives

1. McLaurin - unless he is badly hurt, McLaurin will end up being a WR GREAT for this team.

2. Gibson had a breakout game- both running and receiving. He’s a real threat as a receiver but just not a big enough substitute for a real #2 or #3 WR.

3. Kendall Fuller - 2 INT! Welcome back!

Ok GAME
4. Haskins has a decent 300yard game and had a beautiful long pass to McLaurin. But that pass was in garbage time and clearly the Ravins were happy to let McLaurin (our biggest threat) have dinky 8 yd passes for most of the game. He had no INT after being put on notice by Rivera. Still, we are waiting for a very, very good game where he SCARES defenses and opens up the running game. His progress is slow, but I guess pretty good for a guy with under 30 games in the last 5.20 years.
I personally don’t think he is going to progress enough to keep the Redskins from drafting for a QB in the first round of the 2021 draft.

BAD MEN:

Both Safeties: Aptke and Collins. Collins had good plays mixed with bad ones. Why are we paying Collins so much money? I can’t remember but was this one of Bruce Allen’s LAST TURDS for this team? Is there no one else in the NFL FA to try instead of Aptke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05621 seconds with 10 queries