View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 10:55 AM   #35
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Re: Will Snyder be pushed out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
i think people are downplaying the severity of this because a lot of us wanted it to be bad enough to force dan out. I personally am not seeing that.

Yes it's still despicable that this has been going on inside the redskins organization for almost 2 decades now. But it's not surprising based on old history. We should not be minimizing the trauma the girls suffered, but the reality is most of us work in similar conditions. I've had coworkers get transferred out for sexually harassing women from other departments (my department itself is 95% men inside the shops, and there's about 10-15 women who work at the government center who we only interact with on the phone or email).

It's a shame they had to tolerate what they did, but what's the solution? The employees responsible have been fired/retired, reform is coming, the hr department will grow, ron has already said his door is open to everyone, the victims involved will receive settlements (if they haven't already) and hopefully with time and whatever help they need will have found a suitable work environment.

Beth wilkinson will put out a report detailing exactly the failures, somebody will get the blame (i'm sure snyder mostly because he runs the ship), snyder will say what he's done to improve the culture, the nfl will give him a fine at minimum, or force him out at maximum (the real question is have the other owners had enough? Or do they not want their own dirty laundry uncovered?). At the end of the day, everybody will still move on. This doesn't feel like the final nail in snyder's coffin though.
this

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04414 seconds with 10 queries