View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 11:05 PM   #36
RedskinJake
Special Teams

Re: Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
Six teams that are struggling this year compared to last..

Team. 2017. 2018
Jax. 10-6. 5-10
Car. 11-5. 6-9
Atl. 10-6. 6-9
Pitt 13-3. 8-6
Philly. 13-3. 8-7
Minn. 13-3. 8-6-1

None of these teams has had anywhere near the injuries we have had.. I believe if Alex had not gone down we would be in playoffs.. so I’m not ready to call this team a shit show and bash the hell out of them .. should Allen be fired in my opinion yes..manusky yep. Gruden ? that depends on who we can get.

Atlanta has Matt Ryan and they may not have a better record than us.. cam newton with Carolina same.. so are they shit teams ? They must be because we are record wise even or better. Cousins was supposed to get the Vikings into Super bowl and they might have 2 wins more than us with a healthy team.. and all this talk about DJ and his release in my opinion the most underachieving group this year was our DB’s.. they fell way short in effort and talent so for him to call out the team or coaches what the hell did he do to help ?? Most everybody on this forum is a real fan but lately this forum has turned into a shit show because of a few mainly one! I could see with a few players and good health this team could be a contender .. consider the bad luck we have had .. I don’t believe this team sucks as bad as a few think they do!! Hail to the Redskins!!
I don't think people are upset with the record. It's the shit show. They might've had a shot at 9 or maybe 10 wins with fewer injuries but that's the point. It isn't just a stroke of bad luck that everyone keeps getting injured, it's a combination of poor morale causing guys to sit rather than risk it and something clearly not right with the way practices are handled or the medical staff. Snyder keeps working against the team, making idiotic decision after idiotic decision in some sort of retarded battle royale with his inner moron.
RedskinJake is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06340 seconds with 10 queries