View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 04:03 PM   #23
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

Re: Falcons pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
It could happen but I don’t think that alone will fix this. We probably need a long term quarterback, but TH is not the glaring problem right now. Not even close. He had a bad game against a good defense. Other than last week he has been very good for us. His durability was the issue. Now he has one bad game and his durability isn’t the problem he just sucks. Lol. Tough crowd. Remember when Aaron Rodgers shit the bed against New Orleans? It happens to every quarterback. Is TH Rodgers? No. Could he be a solid starter and win if the team was put in a position to do so by the coaches? Yes. We give every other player on this team (except Bostic) a pass because of piss poor play calling and coaching. Is Chase Young this bad or is JDR a trainwreck right now?
The problem with this team, the glaring problem, is our coaching staff. And nobody wants to come play for Snyder. Not unless they were fired, and usually a coach who gets fired is not the guy that comes and rights the ship. RR was fired. Del Rio was fired. Turner is only in the league because of his Daddy. No coach who is successful is going to jump ship to come here. It is a code red issue that is really rearing its ugly head right now. We have talent on this team, much better talent than our performance has indicated this year. That is coaching. Not talent. I really do not see a way out of this as long as Snyder is our owner.
I didn't say that as a shot against TH...I actually like him and hope he continues to improve his play. Right now I agree with you, the biggest problem is the coaching...because that defense should not be worse than it was last year...and the oline should not be worse than it was last year...and so far both are true.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05067 seconds with 10 queries