View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 01:54 PM   #13
MTK
\m/

Re: Let's project the 53 man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Really great job.

I think the only thing I would change is that I'd say they keep 4 safeties, with Smithson on the practice squad, and they put either Stacey McGee or Phil Taylor on the roster as a 7th defensive lineman. I could be wrong though - the new kickoff rules may mean that they need to have a smaller overall lineup for kickoff coverage and hence the need for 11 DBs in total.

It's also possible one of the younger Guards beats out Bergstrom for the backup G/C position but that's too small a thing to even quibble about. I think you're right Bergstrom probably wins that one. He can play so many spots.

The 4th RB spot will be interesting. I think I agree with you - Fat Rob will lose out. Bibbs would be more valuable as a special teamer and they seem to like him.

Good stuff. Fun to think about.
Yeah I could see keeping 7 DL and I also agree with keeping one less safety. I kept Bibbs over Kelley since he's a little more versatile. Perine and Kelley are similar banger types. Bibbs brings more to the table for 3rd downs with his receiving ability.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06119 seconds with 10 queries