View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:26 PM   #38
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Panthers Post Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I don't think that's dumb at all. Why in the world are people rooting for their team to lose? So they can get a higher draft pick? I don't care if the Redskins end up with the 1st pick, the 3rd pick, or the 15th pick. They will get a first round draft pick, and a potential quality player, regardless. No one, not even Chase Young, is a guarantee. Do your best to win out, build the confidence of this young core of players, and take some momentum into 2020. That would mean so much more than any potential higher draft pick who some people curiously want to tank for. Leave the tanking to the NBA already. I want to see this team battle, improve, and hopefully win out. It's not likely, but that's what I want.
Agreed.

That's why I liked the ugly win last week, helps build confidence, and that's what this team needs.

+

Haskins is improving by the day, still a lot to work on, but I like the progress. Go back and watch the Jets game and tell me he hasn't taken a big step forward from where he was in that game.

This D and this OL just need to play with some fire to be good.

Orchard and Odom getting everybody like "wait, who?".

-

That onside kick was embarrassing, got me a "god we gonna Redskins this game!" scare

Moreau is still little bit of a concern to me, he gets beat quite a lot and got lucky the ball was overthrown on that long shot when he stumbled and fell... I know we're all happy Josh "washed" Norman got benched, but let's not pretend we have a solid replacement yet.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03983 seconds with 10 queries