View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

What do you want to see the rest of the Year?

Season has been over for a couple weeks, but what do you want to get out of the rest of the season?

Honestly, not too many wins as I want to land Chase Young...but we can accomplish some goals as we look towards the offseason.

1. Extend the Oline. Im convinced more than ever, at the heart of winning teams is good Oline play. With Trent coming off the books, I would extend both Roullier and Schreff, both are having great seasons and corner stones in the interior. You want to help your QB? Get your house in order on the line.

2. Haskins growth at QB. Would like to see him obviously progress on the field and get a feel for game speed.

3. Guice needs to play and stay healthy. No more excuses for this guy...get out there a develop a rapport with your team. If he cant, Ill have a hard time guaranteeing him a spot next year, he will have to earn it. The days of excuses for injured players should be part of the new culture wave...get on the field or get out.

4. Is Trey Quinn producing? Nope, not close. Wow Apke is playing well! Give guys a shot to see what they have...tell Quinn to take a seat and give Harmon playing time...play P Rich at the slot where he had success in in Seattle. Apke playing well? Put him on the field and rotate Monte in packages. See if he can develop. Bostic been nice, but what can SDH and Cole do side by side? Evaluate.

5. Coaching staff should mix it up...O'Connell should take some chances and see if he can get more out of the offense. Defense, less complicated calls in the secondary, blitz the young guys, etc.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.91777 seconds with 10 queries