sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Position Battles in Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Good article looking at an array of battles...competition everywhere

https://www.redskins.com/news/analyz...020-ron-rivera

Couple things I would love to see,

1. Rookies come in and take jobs...Charles at Left Tackle and AGG opposite Terry.

2. Guice finally stays healthy and starts over AP and others. The talent is there...if he could somehow stay healthy he would be a beast.

3. Someone out of the 7-9 TE in camp surprises and has a productive season. I’m not a Sprinkle fan..the job is way up in air. Still think we could add someone here
Lucas is my favorite FA signing. I would be fine with him or Charles starting at LT. Or if Lucas shows out, him starting at RT, Charles starting at LT, and keeping Moses as high cost backup for a year.

Guice being healthy for anywhere near 16 games would be HUGE. Don't even care if he starts. Uber talented. We need him to be a weapon. He is so talented. But even moreso than that, he seems like a great dude and is definitely a hard worker. I hope he stays healthy for his sake. C'mon life!!!

Sprinkle is a # 3 at this point imo. I think he makes the team. But don't want to depend on him for production.

I think our biggest question is: Can Darby and Moreau stay healthy 1st and productive 2nd. I think Darby, Moreau, Fuller have all the talent in the world to be a good unit. But at the same time they all have questions. This question has at least 1 game +/- attached to it. I'd say more like 2. Huge in a 16 game season with lots of other units as part of the fornula.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04405 seconds with 10 queries