View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 08:54 AM   #34
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Homecoming / Houston Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
I was about to say this is the game I'm the least confident we can win of our remaining ones.

Then I looked at the Texans' schedule ... and they've sure been on a hot streak, but it's not like they've beaten great teams either (L@NE, L@TEN, LvsNYG, W@IND, WvsDAL, WvsBUF,W@JAX, WvsMIA, W@DEN).

If our D plays up to it's potential, I could see a close game that could go either way. But I really wouldn't lose sweat over an L this week, because I don't see a game we couldn't win after that.

Oh, and get ready, no matter who covers him, DeAndre Hopkins is going to make some nice catches, no need to roast anybody for that, he's uncoverable. I would double him all game, we can afford that with Fuller out.

My Kool Aid/Manusky has a plan for Hopkins prediction: Skins 17 Texans 14

But I really wouldn't lose my mind over a loss.

This is a toss up game, but I believe the home crowd will be loud now and hopefully the team feeds off of that. If we win this game and go to 7-3, the rest of the schedule is great for us. I could see an 11-5 finish

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05025 seconds with 10 queries