View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 11:01 PM   #45
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Re: NFL Anthem Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Its ok man i just posted about your entitled white friends that you seem to think understand social injustice. Gtfoh. I have always known you to be a Trumper who hides behind some sort of middle of the road safe space. Have a little conviction man.
Oh and dont be so afraid to call out Malcolm, Matty, Mooby or others. But than again that would take you outside your political safe space. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't know social injustice? You don't know my life dude. In fact, the more you speak, the more you demonstrate that you don't know law, history or simple respect.

Oops, I forgot your victimhood doesn't require knowledge, actual thought or rational behavior, but is rather the trump card in any dialogue. That's okay, though, I am sure your self righteousness keeps you warm at night and safe from any and disconcerting things like self-doubt.

You are absolutely right Punch in all things social justice related. Who needs oppositional thought, self-doubt, or critical thinking when you "the truth". I shall of course adopt your position before you send the thought police after me as well.

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.29918 seconds with 10 queries