View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #9
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Redskins @ Pats Post Game

So... I'm one to stand corrected when I'm proven wrong... And I'm no line play expert. But... I re-watched all our defensive snaps, with my eyes only on #97 Tim Settle... I really don't know what I'm missing that you guys see.

1st half: absolute non factor, driven back and thrown to the ground by the 1st. Only couple of plays were he got a little bit of push were against #74 Cole Croston... 3rd string tackle playing guard. Comes out way too high, doesn't move his feet enough.

2nd half: against 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th stringers. Driven back by #66 3rd string center in the beginning of the 3rd QTR. Then began to lower his body and made one nice play against that same 3rd string #66 James Ferentz. He also pushed a 5th string rookie TE #85 a few yards back. Got taken completely out of a play by #72 Luke Bowanko, 4th string center. He split one double team (#72 and #74...). He batted a ball late in the game, against #66, he didn't have a real push though.

So, he made one real legit play against a 3rd string center, recovered a lucky fumble and batted a ball late in the 4th... Other than that: absolute non factor.
Really don't see what I'm missing.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.78226 seconds with 10 queries