View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 12:55 PM   #16
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Around the AAF Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
Love this thread! Funny y'all should mention picking teams...during one of the games last weekend my stepson asked what team was I pulling for...and I was clueless. Don't remember ever having this problem before...all the teams I root for were decided when I was really young. I never watched the USFL or XFL at all really. So I get sdskinsfan going with the local team, but for us who don't have one near, how you picking a team? Or are you? I did kind of dig the Iron uniforms also...as well as the name. As a Skins fan you could roll with the Hotshots because of Ross...any other Redskins playing with anyone?
I just watch, and then see which way I find myself leaning. Some players or coaches will jump out as likable or unlikable, and if you just let it come naturally before you know it you'll be rooting for somebody.

It's kind of like when the Skins get knocked out of the playoff hunt (often) you get naturally drawn to a certain team. In previous years for me it's been Aaron Rodgers but this year for me it was Phillip Rivers.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.09584 seconds with 10 queries