View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:11 PM   #79
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Re: Montae Nicholson Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
My point was is you appeared to be comparing driving after drinking of a few Redskins from the glory days to committing assault and battery against someone who was extremely over matched. There were plenty of stories going around about John Riggins embarrassing himself while drunk, none of those stories referenced him viciously beating someone.

As far as repercussions, whether fair or not some people in different lines of work are held to different standards. The more popular you are whether it be an athlete, politician or movie star misbehavior will be more career damaging than for the average Joe. I do believe the NFL policy on smoking marijuana needs to go. I don't smoke, only tried it in college a couple times, it definitely is not as dangerous as alcohol. The fact someone like Josh Gordon is probably getting a lifetime ban for smoking pot is a joke.
Again, I couldn't care less about an organization or company firing Monte or anyone else. If a company doesn't want to associate with someone that's the company's prerogative.

What grinds my gears is how fake and hypocritical the lynch mob is.

The same people that want him unemployed immediately would be fine with him starting on the morning shift at McDonald's.

The hypocrites would be offended again, if after he was fired he didn't try to support himself and applied for govt assistance.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.39641 seconds with 10 queries