View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:34 PM   #49
calia
Playmaker

Re: If Smith returns....HYPOTHETICALLY speaking.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
I'm just being completely honest. Check down Alex reminds me of Mark Brunell. Just as sorry excuse for a NFL qb. I'm not saying he hasn't had a good career. But he was never going to take this team anywhere. He has a weak ass arm, no accuracy, and overrated mobility. I'm not saying that it's all his fault the offense was crap, because in my opinion Jay Gruden below average play calling help contribute to that. All I'm saying is that Check down Alex is a below average qb.

Do you anyone really thinks Check down Alex is worth this type of money? Only a complete buffoon would paid this bum 42 million in one season. I remember when we traded for him. I told my uncle that Check down Alex sucks and Andy Reid was going to get over on us again. One year later I look like a goddamn genius.

I agree with everything you said. He should never play football again mainly because he's horrible.
The first two statements in bold are in contradiction. And he's not a below average QB -- what matters most is wins, and by that measure, he's well above average. It's simply not possible to credibly contend otherwise.

On your prediction and IQ, you flatter yourself. I seriously doubt you predicted he'd have a grisly, career-threatening injury that would have these cap implications. If you have those kinds of prognosticatory skills, you shouldn't waste them on football. I suspect your uncle would give you the same advice. Perhaps you might consider following it.

Again, horrible is really not a fair characterization. But by all means, double down on your rant.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.82298 seconds with 10 queries