View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 09:25 AM   #42
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

It's DALLAS WEEK! 2020-Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
The division is bad, and it will probably end up as one of the worst all time. I agree with that wholeheartedly. However, I did say that it doesn't appear this team could compete outside its division, so I have no aspirations for them to make a run in the playoffs. I'm just saying that if you look at the division, they have as good a chance right now as any other team. My guess is Philly takes it eventually, but who knows?

I know a lot of folks on here would rather them lose to better their draft position, but I'm not wired like that. For the record, I don't think the players are either, but I guess it's fun for some fans to dream about having the #1 pick in the draft. I guarantee the players aren't thinking about next year's draft.

So what? Well, because I would rather see my team win than lose. That's pretty much it.

Agree about the Eagles but its just because someone actually has to win it. I think if this team had maybe not quit against Cleveland or used its momentum and gone into OT against the Giants instead of thinking your anemic offense was going to get two against the Giants than yeah lets win the division. But honestly we are 1-5 and we play in a historically bad division. If there was ever a time to throw in the towel it is now. And i mean that in the way of im not going to get all pumped for games and go on an emotional roller coaster every Sunday about them winning or losing because I know it is fruitless. Even if we win the division it is going nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. I do not mean they should tank.
I totally understand the want to win. We all do. But our desire has absolutely nothing to do with Sundays. I think we are going 1-15 because we stink not because I want a franchise quarterback. Lol.
I dont know if RR or Snyder or anyone on the team is tanking. I honestly dont think we need to try to lose. It comes naturally. RR has made some extremely questionable decisions that is why people are saying tank job. But at the end of the day it just boils down to talent and we have very little. So I can choose to cheer for my putrid team who swallows timeouts or doesn’t carry momentum into OT where I guarantee we would have won, OR I can start looking to the future and winning games. Which, as we can all agree, is not this year. So unfortunately we are in a holding pattern. Nobody is telling you not to root for us. Lol. We are just saying it doesn’t matter. They are going to lose all or a vast majority of the rest of their games cus we stink. It’s terrible. I know. [emoji22]
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.59753 seconds with 10 queries