View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #19
PSUSkinsFan21
The Starter

Re: Why I feel there is reason for concern:

Wow! Daseal with a glass is half empty post??? This must be a first.

Seriously though, I have to agree with most of what Daseal has to say. Color me a little concerned. I hear what some of you all are saying about gameplanning and not showing your hand and all that.....but I gotta say, the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys haven't looked good because they're trying all kinds of trick plays and showing us their whole gameplan. They are going out there and simply executing, and they are executing well. Simple, straightfoward football. That's all they're doing, and they're doing it very effectively.

Maybe we can just flip a swith on Sept. 11th and out of nowhere our offense will be explosive. I hope that's the case, but I just don't see any reason to not play better than we have. I don't see any reason for not running, passing and catching the football well. I'm not talking about showing everything we've got, but how about we just show that we can string a few first downs together? How about turning it on for a drive, just one, with the first team and then put in the second stingers.....but let's prove it to ourself that this team is going to be able to move the ball come regular season.

I don't think the sky is falling, but the team certainly hasn't given us much reason to talk about the glass being half full so far.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04731 seconds with 10 queries