View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 10:12 PM   #25
GoSkins!
The Starter

Re: Why I feel there is reason for concern:

I guess it is also important to remember that Gibbs has a way of getting the best out of everyone around him. He does it year after year after year. He did it here, in Nascar, and here again. He will do it with the players AND the coaches.

We all know that once the game planning is implemented that things should look better. I, for one, don't believe we have the very best talent in the NFL on our team. Very good, but not every guy is elite. Without game planning there are going to be one-on-one matchups that we are bound to lose just like there are some we are bound to win. The coaches need to establish who can win thier matchups. They need to know which rookies and free agents are going to step up. That is what this preseason is about.

It appears that the coaches are putting the team in very tough situations and forcing them to bump up thier level of play. Instead of typical game planning, it is like they are game planning to deflate a few egos.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03596 seconds with 10 queries