View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 04:42 PM   #62
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Re: QB or BPA for our #1 Draft Pick - 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I actually can but I never did...so carry on with more trade scenarios. How about Trent Williams, Deez Nuts, for....
Jeez. I should have just said "Trade something to the Bengals for the #1 overall pick to draft Burrow." As i already said, I was including names as examples. Realistically, Trent will likely be traded long before the draft anyways.

But I don't see Haskins plus the #2 pick to draft Chase Young + something else as being a bad deal for the #1 pick.

Ultimately, my point is that I believe Burrow to be the kind of QB that doesn't come around very often. The draft is such a lottery and he looks like more of a sure thing than any QB in recent memory. With the #2 overall pick, we would have stronger trade ammunition than just about anyone else.

No matter how well Haskins plays the rest of the year, I think we need to do whatever it takes to get Burrow.

Hopefully, the Bengals stumble into a win or two so we end up with the #1 overall pick on our own.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04182 seconds with 10 queries