View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:12 PM   #276
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The Snyder and Smith relationship is weird to me. Smith didn't do shit when he was in there and it was his first year starting. He didn't win a SB here or anything. And all of a sudden he's the owners best friend?

When Theismann broke his leg I don't remember him all of a sudden being Mr. Cooke's best friend. Once it was determined that he could no longer play he was released and he collected his insurance and moved on with his life.
Man, first things first, Theismann broke his leg 33 years ago. The landscape has changed so much in 33 years I really don't think we're comparing apples to apples here.

Secondly Dan Snyder's two previous best friends were a shitty actor and a guy whose only claim to fame is having a PFHOF dad. Someone who actually knows football and has spent time in winning cultures (like the KC/Reid system Smith came from) is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much of a massive upgrade over those two. Not to mention by all accounts Smith is a stand-up guy. I just hope some of his common sense rubs off on Dan.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.21339 seconds with 10 queries