View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #430
davy
Impact Rookie

Wink Re: Ron Rivera Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
I think Haskins and Young need to focus on being the best they can be for this up and coming football season. I'm disappointed that anyone on this team would support this idiotic cult-like movement. We have a bunch of America hating Marxists out here rioting, looting, vandalizing statues, and burning down buildings based on a false narrative. The last stats we have on police shooting unarmed black suspects were back in 2018. Based on those numbers only nine unarmed black people were shot by police out of 44 million. On the flip side, we have black on black crime, which contributes to on average around 7000 black deaths per year. This is by far the highest murder rate in the country. So if we get rid of all the police on black shootings it wouldn't crack a dent in the black murder rate. Now let me ask you a question. We have black on black homicide cause seven thousand murders in a year and on the other side we have police responsible for nine murders in a year. Which one is the bigger issue? One of the problems with the left-wing morons who control the black community is that they have been very successful at making very minor issues that don't make a difference into big issues, while completely ignoring the huge issues that are devastating the black community. This is why black people will remain at the bottom.

Ron Rivera doesn't deserve any credit at all for supporting the kneelers. We have plenty of cucks around the league and all on sports news doing that. If he had any real balls who would have stood up for the country instead of siding with the very people who want to destroy it. It doesn't take a lot of courage to go along with the mob.

I agree.
Very brave of you, you'll get a lot of stick for that.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04089 seconds with 10 queries