View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 10:01 AM   #47
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: It's DALLAS WEEK! 2020-Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Agree about the Eagles but its just because someone actually has to win it. I think if this team had maybe not quit against Cleveland or used its momentum and gone into OT against the Giants instead of thinking your anemic offense was going to get two against the Giants than yeah lets win the division. But honestly we are 1-5 and we play in a historically bad division. If there was ever a time to throw in the towel it is now. And i mean that in the way of im not going to get all pumped for games and go on an emotional roller coaster every Sunday about them winning or losing because I know it is fruitless. Even if we win the division it is going nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. I do not mean they should tank.
I totally understand the want to win. We all do. But our desire has absolutely nothing to do with Sundays. I think we are going 1-15 because we stink not because I want a franchise quarterback. Lol.
I dont know if RR or Snyder or anyone on the team is tanking. I honestly dont think we need to try to lose. It comes naturally. RR has made some extremely questionable decisions that is why people are saying tank job. But at the end of the day it just boils down to talent and we have very little. So I can choose to cheer for my putrid team who swallows timeouts or doesn’t carry momentum into OT where I guarantee we would have won, OR I can start looking to the future and winning games. Which, as we can all agree, is not this year. So unfortunately we are in a holding pattern. Nobody is telling you not to root for us. Lol. We are just saying it doesn’t matter. They are going to lose all or a vast majority of the rest of their games cus we stink. It’s terrible. I know. [emoji22]
I think winning matters, and trying to win matters. Yes, there have been some questionable decisions by RR early in this season, and mixed signals. The timeout usage was what I didn't understand. I'm not that down on him though. Whatever his reasons were for those decisions, I'm over it.

For now, it's Dallas week, and I'd like nothing more than to embarrass them next Sunday.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05917 seconds with 10 queries